Thursday, July 12, 2012

So glad I've (finally) finished reading the perks of being a wallflower. I feel like charlie and it keeps me sane. Being with people is strangely addictive, a part of me likes the feeling of acceptance I get when I interact with them. But I don't feel too much like myself around people because it means i have to talk a lot. You end up saying things you haven't put much thought into. Still, I'm glad I attended the past 3 camps even though they drain me of so much energy (especially mental), I haven't had healthy social interaction with people for an entire year while doing my private. It's been getting better so far. I think I'm just slightly more open to the idea of interacting with people even if I know some won't be my closest friends in the future.

No comments: